Hello, Bernard? Hello, Romina. Where are you? We’re just about to
leave the hotel. Hector might go after you. Don’t leave yet. Jepoy already checked the car.
We’ll be alright. Romina, keep an eye
out for them. Be careful. Romina, they need you there
at the reception. Where’s Jepoy?
Why hasn’t he returned? – There he is.
– Jepoy. Could you please
check the car again? The car’s fine, Romina. Thank you. Why, Romina?
Is there a problem? I just wanted to be sure. Excuse me, I’ll just
settle the bill. Cassie, don’t forget to
video call me, okay? Of course, Auntie. I’ll call you every day. Go. I had us rebooked to another
flight just to be sure. I just rechecked the car.
Nothing suspicious. Thank you. Mama, I forgot my
backpack in our room. I’ll just go get it. – Okay, hurry up.
– I’ll get it for you, Cassie. – Thank you.
– Thank you, Jepoy. Our luggage is here. – Sir, please put them in
the car. / – Okay. Hey! That’s our bag! – Hey!
– Cassie. Cassie, what’s wrong? Ma, he switched our bags. That one is ours. Wait here. – Romina, we have to go!
– Neil, wait for me here. Excuse me! Excuse me! That’s our bag! That’s our bag! Hey! Hector’s out to get you. Cassie! Neil! Mama? – Neil! Cassie!
– Ma?! Cassie! Neil! Cassie, run! Ma?! Run! Ma! You will all pay for
what you’ve done. Unfortunately, you were
the first one to die. Romina! Romina! Romina?! Romina! Romina! Romina! Look at me! Are you alright?! Romina! Where’s Cassie…? – Cassie?
– Where’s Cassie? Neil? – Where’s Cassie?
– Cassie? – Help!
– Cassie! Cassie! – Cassie!
– Romina! – Cassie?!
– Neil! Help! Help! Please hang in there, Cassie! Ma’am, excuse us! Please save my brother! Save them! Hang in there, Cassie! Neil, hang in there!
Don’t leave me! Not now after everything
we’ve been through! – Ma’am…
– Romina… Ma’am, you’re wounded too.
Please seek treatment. I can’t leave my daughter
and my brother! We’ll take care of them, ma’am. Romina! Romina, I informed them
that we’re here. What happened? We were leaving the hotel
when something exploded! What?! Could it be a planned attack? Bernard, I’m worried for
my brother and daughter! They’re my only family left! Miss Romina, how’s Cassie? She’s inside.