– I would say a five. – Whoa!
– No! – Oh my god!
– I’m sorry. – A five?
– A six. – Oh don’t change it you gave me a five. It’s fine, it’s fine. (laughs)
– No wait, wait, wait, no. (screaming) – My name is Amalia. I’m a computer programmer – [Crew] Do you find yourself attractive? – I am not a dumpster fire so I think that overall,
I’m okay with what I got. Are you choosing a boyfriend
for me or something? – [Crew] Today you’re going
to rate how attractive people are on a scale from one to ten. – (sighs) Oh my god. This is going to be such
an awkward video. (laughs) Okay fine let’s just
already fucking do this I’m already here. – I’m Parker.
– I’m Amalia. I like your tattoos.
– Thank you. – Yeah I like that you have dark hair. I like facial hair, for sure. If I was at a bar I would
consider you as like you know a good best frat like the buddy and stuff like that.
– Oh dude I’m friend zoned. – No. (laughs) A five. – Okay.
– I’m sorry. You’re so nice Parker. – It’s okay, my mom says I’m a 10 any day.
– Yeah exactly! What is going on? – Hey I’m Karsten.
– I’m Amalia. – Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you too. At a first appearance, remember looks aren’t everything. You might not be my type
and that’s totally fine, and I’m not probably your type. – Why not? – Cause I’m crazy. But like a four. – Okay.
– You seem nice. – I haven’t said anything. (laughs) – Oh. Hey. – I’m Jade.
– I think you’re gorgeous! – Thank you.
– I would be super intimidated if you were at bar. An eight. – Thank you.
– Yeah. – Pleasure to meet you. (sighs) – Hello
– Hey how’s it going? – I’m Amalia.
– Amalia. Eric. – Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you. – You look cool. Like you’re not my full type. – Not your type, okay.
– Yeah, not my type. – Understandable. – Five. – [Crew] Ask him if he
finds you attractive. – Oh god, do you find me attractive? – You’re an attractive person.
(yells) – Thank you. Okay that’s great. Thank you for your time.
– Alright. Do do do do. (crew laughing) (coughs) – [Woman] Are you allergic to me? – Oh no, it’s just.
(laughs) – Hello
– Hi. – Hi, I’m Lydia.
– I’m Amalia. Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you. – Do you model? – No.
– You don’t? – I don’t.
– Okay, I just assumed. – That’s really exciting
that you would think that. – Yeah, just go take it with it. Like a seven and half. 7.8. Can I do a 7.5? I’m sorry fuck. I feel like a fucking
douche canoe right now. What’s up?
– Not much, how are you? – Good. I’m Amalia.
– I’m Brayden. – You’re tall! And I like that you have facial hair. You should, if you had like. – I can’t grow that.
– Why? – This is like literally all I can grow. If I could do a full beard, we’d be. I would be just riding your
face off into the sunset. I’m just kidding.
– Tight. – I would say a five. – Whoa!
– No. (screaming) – Oh my god.
– I’m sorry. (screaming) – A five?
– Wait it’s just I. – You’re like I love the height, your black hair.
– Six! – Oh don’t change it, you gave me a five. It’s fine, it’s fine.
– No wait, wait, wait, no. Oh no.
(laughs) This is literally I have this in my fucking – [Crew] You’re doing great. – How’s it going?
– Good, I’m Amalia. – Hi I’m Biore.
– You’re beautiful. – Thank you!
– Look at her fucking teeth. Did you have braces? – Yes I did. (laughs)
– Yeah. Like when you came in,
you were like bouncing and I’d be like I wanna
kick it with that chick. – Thanks.
– So because of all that like an eight.
– Oh. Whew she feeling good she’s
going to get a big head. Yay! – I’m like so stressed. Oh my god I can’t do this right now. I’m Amalia – I’m Kenneth.
– Nice to meet you. Oh you have a deep voice too, oh fuck. You seem to have done
very well for yourself. I would oh my god.
(sighs) No, no, don’t look at me like I.
– I just wanna. (laughs loudly) I think you’re very
attractive but I don’t want to give you a 10 cause no
like only God deserves 10. – Alright.
– I guess. I don’t know. – I don’t want a 10.
– Like a nine. (sobbing) Can you leave me alone? (laughs) Did you see him? Yeah. – Hi.
– I’m Amalia. – Da-Hey, nice to meet you. – I think you’re beautiful.
I mean do I prefer. Yeah, that. Yeah.
(laughs) I would say she’s like a seven. Can I just be straight up? You took off your glasses
and then just sort of like put on like tight ass shit, I would be like she knows what’s up. Like that bitch, fuck that bitch. – We all got our styles
– Yeah. – You got yours.
– Yeah I got my style. I actually wore this.
This is my nightgown. I literally woke up.
(laughs) and just put on jeans and I
was like excellent let’s go. – [Crew] So a seven? – Yeah a seven.
– Seven. – Hi I’m Pete.
– I’m Amalia. – Amalia, nice to meet you.
– You have beautiful eyes. Fuck, you know people
would probably put like you know use contacts to
have that shade of blue. – Oh.
– Maybe if you didn’t (laughs)
dress in the way. – With like style or?
– Perhaps, yeah. – Like less style?
– More style. – I’d say this is pretty stylish. – Yeah. Some would say. – Yeah.
– You would say. Six.
(intense music) – [Crew] How was that? – I didn’t like it like at all. I didn’t like it. – [Crew] We’re going to make it worse. We’re going to bring everybody in, and then you have to rank
them one through ten. – Are you, you, no!
(yelling) – [Crew] You ready? (shoes clapping)
(screaming) – I’m having like
fucking stress right now. – [Crew] Now I want you to
rank them in the order of – What did I do in a past life? – [Crew] Who you want to make out with. – Well obviously man at the end. – [Crew] Who’s nine? – Go over there.
(coughs) To be straight up, you seem spicy as fuck I’m so sorry you look like you’re having a good time (laughs)
you know like people reserve. Do you take slaps in the face? Probably not.
– No. Don’t touch me.
– Well like okay. (laughs)
– Yeah. Down to clown. – [Crew] That’s the order
you would make out with them? – Yeah, I’m just going to
leave it just as it is. I think everyone’s a beautiful person and like appearances are just appearances. – [Crew] I have one last
thing I want you to do. – What?
– [Crew] I want you to put yourself in this line.
– Oh you piece of shit. I think.
– There’s a space right here. – Yeah.
(laughing) – Right here. I deserve that. I would say, I don’t know. I don’t know, just here fuck it. – [Crew] How was that? – It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences I’ve had, in a very long time and I’ve done like really weird shit. (clapping) – Can I give everybody like a group hug? I’m so sorry. Oh I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. (everyone talking)